Friday, January 8, 2010

Unsecured Business Loan Rates Investing Business Loan?

Investing business loan? - unsecured business loan rates

Suppose you want to start a small business investment. I have a decent credit score (680-700 FICO), and reasonable balance of debt (about 9,000 U.S. dollars in total). I also have a stable job, that $ 55K now. I want to start a loan of 50,000 U.S. dollars on my next project. Is it difficult to get an unsecured loan for this type of business? I dream about it, or it is possible to obtain a loan of this size, with a decent interest rate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dream On by now at least, and would need some collateral to obtain such a loan.

Anonymous said...

Dream On by now at least, and would need some collateral to obtain such a loan.

Post a Comment