Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brazilian Wax Before And After For Men My Bf Who Was Too Demanding...came Back And Told Me...?

My bf who was too demanding...came back and told me...? - brazilian wax before and after for men

My BF was too demanding / control freak ... back and told me that ...?
My BF is too big ... and requires a Brazilian wax and ......... nothing less or more?
My BF and I have made for 4 months ... Everything was at first very large. But he suddenly began to harassment of my hair. Please do not misunderstand ... Things I remain TRIM and clean. But it's really a neat freak and am not familiar with me and ask for a Brazilian wax and like one over hand shower ... If you havent shaved my legs for one day and realizes that he comments on the actions or COOL. Our intimacy and sex life goes down the drain ... And he still plays, a day that I am beautiful, hot .. etc. .. and one day I EKY ..

I really think that your so shallow to make of him, how I feel **** all the time well and is cool for me when it comes to sex.

..... So I decided to break it. I told him on the phone the other night and today in a text message at work and told me that if I was still a time to talk to .. He said he hates for is a control freak. When I saw today was in tears ... say he does not like how he has her life's problems on me ... he suffers from depression. He said he has booked an appointment with a doctor ... and wants me to try once again ....


I told him I can not say that I love more ... But we can begin to take it easy ... I have not made the right decision?

Should I see other people, without telling him?

6 comments:

teddy said...

He is an idiot .. If things worsen again, it will treat you badly .. Prosper more .. and if you really want other people in life .. date, don `t have to you who say not accountable to him .. broken or is it not? in accordance with its decision, no matter what .. and lies just to return .. be strong ..

Boo said...

Yes u can not have done the right thing with a man who sees only the outer beauty remain
outer beauty plays a role, but not greater than the heart, which must be very nice inside
He needs someone who loves you as you are
Good luck

Ham B said...

He needs help.
If you are wondering about him, can help you solve your problems .. but not with him.
You do not deserve that and how you think you can solve the problem, you can not. and its not worth the anxiety and stress

™ Falcon Punch! ™ said...

Show your "True Colors"

This happened with my ex gf
I was the one who "really" after 2 years of meetings .....

I say dump him and find someone new

hodmando... said...

How can someone be so stupid! Stay at home if you like, you know the outcome.

Kayla said...

Rather, returning to their old habits. give a new chance to give them more control than ever before. The mental abuse is wrong and probably it will only get worse. If you could know to start seeing other people and things very ugly. I suggest leaving it in the past forever. Find someone to sweep her feet. He's out there. Do not change these abuses. If it does not change, you must be with someone she knew to be a new beginning for him. One must always know how it once and if something goes wrong, I remember and ask yourself, why not. I know you're a man who is wonderful.

Post a Comment