Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Custom Teeth I Have Stone Molds Of My Teeth - Where Can I Get Custom Made Teeth Trays?

I have stone molds of my teeth - where can I get custom made teeth trays? - custom teeth

I had bleached his teeth about six years ago and she wanted to touch before my wedding, but it seems that I lost my drawers. I've seen pages where you can print and see a package from there, but I still have my stone shapes - I these plateaus at a lower price than the road overall impression?

1 comment:

Benji said...

If your impressions and study models were taken 6 years ago, her bite is altered in almost every case.

If you do restoration work (fillings, crowns, bridges have been), they can change their tail ... Their bite is evolving without dentures, only the wear of the teeth.

If you went to a dental laboratory may be able to do so, but in the United Kingdom, a prescription from your dentist panels that require crowns, dentures, etc., are classified as medical devices.

If the tray does not fit properly, the teeth may not bleach evenly and can the gum, or because the printing plates or chlorine damage self-inflicted burns ...

My advice ... Bullit bite and pay the new dental impression .... sorry: (

Post a Comment