Thursday, December 17, 2009

Web Design Easy As 1 2 3 WEB Design HELP?

WEB Design HELP? - web design easy as 1 2 3

Hey guys,
I need help to build a Web site that you want the pages of the website that every day to build leave, but I need some help to do this
Will have to say that I put the message of the day () July 23 and above and below the links to "1", then tomorrow (July 24) I want the new page that has the "1" and I want to update it yesterday (on average 23 days in July), take the number "2" on the link above and below.
SO I think that after 10 days, if you should visit a site and click on "10" to 23 Be made in July

But I am concerned that on the side doing today (July 23) are still different numbers 1,2,3,4,5, and unlike all the other pages on 24 July, 25 July in order to remain below 2, 3.4, and beyond the numbers 3,4,5,

How do I do that? and what will happen when you have 1 to 2 months and 30 or 60 pages?

Is there anyway easier way or I CALENDAR above and can still click on the calendar on the day's news and see on this page? \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
I appriciate your help

Thanks

-Sangeeta

No comments:

Post a Comment