Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Postpartum Depression More Condition_symptoms How Long After A Miscarriage Can Postpartum Depression Hit You?

How long after a miscarriage can postpartum depression hit you? - postpartum depression more condition_symptoms

I had a miscarriage a month ago and was very emotional. Now I cry for no reason, I almost hated my husband, and tired and down all the time. At first I thought he just missed my family and friends, because we live several hours away and not go home much, but now I think it is. Can postpartum depression this afternoon after losing the baby?

1 comment:

average_... said...

Please remember that depression is not always after birth, and can be caused by many factors (emotional, hormonal, and if you have an underlying problem can be activated by different drugs). If you feel that your feelings are far away from you and get changed the quality of your life, help. Ask your doctor and could be of great benefit.

Post a Comment