Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Roma Half Pad Sheepskin Half Pad... Any One Experts On Them....?

Sheepskin Half Pad... any one experts on them....? - roma half pad

I have recently bought a rug sheepskin half invisible. I saw one in a local upholstery shop, but thought I could get a beep on eBay.
Shop tactic was 57,99 EUR, and rigid, which was, of course, wool, and the ground completely covered with wool.
The one I bought is less rigid and more flexible, wool, appear smoother and less bulky :-(. There is also a line in the middle of the platform at the bottom, where it is wool, the platform "Double Up" (where They sat on the horse bones). Numnah have this raw material left.
Please tell me about it ....
Mine are less well protected, it is good / bad to have a hole in the wool in the middle or the patient will follow, and the horses?
Has anyone a Roma? (have). Is it anygood?
I know it's his suos bartyl very well, but are so expensive.

3 comments:

hunterju... said...

Most of sheepskin are very expensive. Usually about $ 80 + here, idk what is in books, but I think the 57.99 is still very expensive.
Everything what I have seen, / ha are normal stool or cotton on the top layer of material with very soft (like a cat actually) sheepskin on the ground and was wrapped around the edges. Most do not strip now in the middle, but only for air flow.
The Gypsies are beautiful, they are simply not quality sheepskin fleece works shrubs that would be for them, and are less expensive

GilaJenM... said...

The gap in the middle of the brake shoes is good because you do not want pressure, either the platform or the saddle directly on the back of a horse. I saw shelves of Rome, but have not used book. I drove in the endurance competition for many years and often a sign here in the U.S. said Lana. They were costing more than $ 100, but forever and wear great. You can also wash in cold water. Wool is a wonderful tool, which was the sweat off his horse and takes his platform also serve the purpose.

buddy-my... said...

You pay for quality in the fear I have two more false than for the job so well and they cost € 20 each

Post a Comment